Which phone companies have student discounts?
Below is a list of phone companies that offer student discounts on cell phone plans.
AT&T student discount
Students get $10 off per line on the AT&T Unlimited Premium plan, plus additional discounts based on their school.
AT&T Unlimited Premium Plan details:
- $95 is the regular price, $85 with the autopay discount, $75 with the student discount, and an additional $10 discount for each additional line.
- Unlimited talk, text, and premium data speed at 5G access
- 50GB of hotspot
- Generous international perks
You can qualify for this student discount through the AT&T Signature Program. Check who qualifies for the AT&T Signature program.
Verizon student discount
Actively enrolled online and campus students in an accredited US university or college can save $10 per line on Verizon 5G plans or $25 off two lines.
Save $10 on Fios internet or up to 50% off if you get both home and cell phone service with Verizon. Use UNiDAYS to verify your student status.
Verizon 5G plans details:
- Plans range from $80-$100 per month without discounts
- Plans range from $60-$80 with all discounts
- Discounts include $10 for autopay and paperless billing per line.
- Combine the above discount with a $10 student discount
Check Verizon's website for more details.
US Mobile student discounts
US Mobile is big on student discounts. Get 20% off any plan and other school-specific perks, plus a 10-day trial on any plan.
US Mobile supports 5G and 4G speeds, covers nearly all markets, and is powered by Verizon's network.
All US Mobile plans with 20% discount included:
- $9.6 for 2GB of data and unlimited talk and text
- $12 for 5GB of data and unlimited talk and text
- $16 for 15GB of data and unlimited talk and text
- $20 for 25GB of data and unlimited talk and text
- $28 for unlimited everything
Hotspot is an addon for all plans, and international perks vary per plan.
Register for any US Mobile plan by registering with your university email address.
Mint Mobile does not have student discounts, but its monthly cellphone plans are amongst the cheapest prepaid plans in the market.
You can save more with Mint Mobile by prepaying a plan six months in advance.
- Pay $90 for six months and get unlimited talk, text, and 35GB of data.
- Pay $75 for six months and get unlimited talk, text, and 15GB of data.
- Pay $60 for six months and get unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of data.
- Pay $45 for six months and get unlimited talk, text, and 4GB of data.
Get more details on Mint Mobile plans.
Plan price range per provider
- Cricket plans range from $30-$60.
- Mint Mobile plans range from $15-$30.
- Boost Mobile plans range from $15 to $60 (Plans start at $10 for new customers).
- AT&T Prepaid plans range from $25-$50 with autopay discount.
- Verizon Prepaid plans range from $35-$60 with autopay discount.
- T-mobile Prepaid plans range from $40-$60.
- Simple Mobile plans range from $25-$60 without autopay discount