Who qualifies for the AT&T Signature Program
Qualifying for the AT&T Signature Program is a great way to get a discount on your cell phone plan, including a 25% off unlimited plans and $10 for a $50 plan.
Eligible AT&T Signature program individuals qualify for various discounts depending on their profession, employer, and school.
The people who qualify for the AT&T signature program are:
- Military veterans and their families
- Public safety professionals and first responders
- Business partners, including Walmart associates, Uber drivers, and others
- AARP members
- Kindergarten through post-secondary teachers, professors, and instructors
- Physicians, State certified nurses (RN, LVN, LPN, ARPN, ARPN/Nurse Practitioner, CNS, CNM, CAN), and Physician Assistants
- Union members
Read about the AT&T Signature Program benefits.